Terms and Conditions
- If Fallon Ray Art and I, hereinafter referred to as Customer, agree during the initial consultation to move forward with a project, Customer will pay a deposit totaling no less than 40% of the total agreed-upon price for the project no later than an agreed-upon date set between Customer and Fallon Ray Art during the initial project consultation.
NOTE: No charges of any kind will be made if Customer does not decide to move forward with the project during the initial consultation. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Any remaining balance for the project will be due upon project completion and will be required upon delivery or before the product is delivered.
- If any physical materials (such as photographs) are provided to Fallon Ray Art to help in the commission of the project, every precaution will be taken to care for and return safely and in a timely manner any such materials. Fallon Ray Art cannot, however, be held liable in any way for damages, loss, or theft of said materials (though this is unlikely to happen).
- Fallon Ray Art is granted rights to use the produced work; including such usages as advertising, packaging, sales, and promotion.
- By submitting an order via this website or any form of mobile app, Customer agrees to all the terms and conditions laid out herein.
- The Terms and Conditions of Fallon Ray Art are subject to change without notice.
- Let those you love know it.
- Use your turn signals.
- Be kind.